Monday, July 2, 2007

funding fun

many friends have started collecting funds for planet why and though the target is daunting every coin is precious..
This is what Andrew is doing:

I'm going to have a Fundraising garage sale/bake sale

instead of going out to dinner and a movie with friends, I'm going to make food and invite them for a walk and picnic, with the money we save going to Planet Why

I'm going to start a small tiffin service (I've brought tiffin boxes home from India) where I'll prepare meals and deliver them in exchange for donations

I know you are busy so I'll try to keep these e-mails fairly brief. Please let me know what I can do to help. I would be happy to contact organisations for you and I will keep talking to friends and looking for ideas. I will go to the bank Thursday to send the second wire transfer (and I'll e-mail another letter for banking purposes).
take care,

andy

No comments: